Return to Catalogue
No items found.
No items found.

72% sugar free


"We love our Ecuadorian beans for its traditional dark chocolate flavor with rich layers of nuttiness and fudge taste. For this sugar-free chocolate bar, we grind the nibs and cacao butter to get 72% cacao content chocolate and the remaining 28% is the monk fruit sweetener. We hope our diabetic friends can enjoy dark chocolate again, including those who are seeking low GI value products." 63 g

Organic cacao beans, Monk fruit sugar, Organic cacao butter, Erythritol* *Erythritol is a naturally occurring sugar alcohol found in some fruits and vegetables.

Related Items